Welcome to Daisies (grades K-1)
Do you remember the first time you learned something new? That’s what being a Girl Scout is like!
Everything a Girl Scout Daisy does—from planting a garden to putting on a skit to proudly adding that first petal to her vest—sparkles with that "first time ever" newness. Every Daisy meeting is an adventure filled with giggles, energy, and excitement. With every new experience your girl has with her troop, she’ll learn about herself and the world around her – all with friends by her side.
If your girl is currently in Kindergarten or older, click here to find a troop.
If she's not yet in Kindergarten, she can join us in the spring! Registration for girls entering Kindergarten in Fall 2018 can join in April 2018.
As a Daisy, she might:
- Gain new friends as part of a troop
- Earn petals (the special Daisy version of badges earned by older Girl Scouts) as she embraces the Girl Scout Promise and Law
- Make a difference in her community through a Leadership Journey
- Sell cookies (and have fun doing it)
- Explore nature and the outdoors
As a Daisy, your girl will be a step ahead of her peers, because Girl Scouts helps girls take the lead early, and often.
We're the expert on girls, so let us help you get yours ready for her next big adventure. Click the button below to learn how to help her start Kindergarten confidently!
Have a friend you'd like to join with you?
Complete the form below and we'll send her an email inviting her to